Monday, January 5, 2009

ETSY Bloggers, Feature Blogger -Jan-

Etsy :: roseworksjewelry ::

Fun, simple and not overly expensive!
I tried the whole bead loom thing back in school and it never stuck. So these types of items always intrigue me.  I also fell in love with an opal bracelet.  I love opal because it's my birthstone, and according to the listing, honey opal "is said to promote emotional healing and to be soothing for those with strong emtions".  My husband would tell you that I need to go ahead and order it.
I personally like the selection cause I feel like it can fit different styles.








Honey Opal Bracelet
$8.00








Night of the Snowflakes
$8.00

. . . and it's never complete without "Geekery"
I remember all the hours my husband spent playing Zelda on his N64.







The Legend of Zelda - Link, Bracelet
$30.00


1 comment:

Bonnie-Claire said...

the honey opal bracelet has been bought :)

opal is my birthstone too!