Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Featured Etsy Blogger : Baby Friendly Beads

So bear with me as I attempt my first one of these for The EtsyBlogger Street Team.


I have to say that I would love one! I am not breastfeeding, but I love the look. I actually left the site up to one that I like so that hubby gets an idea for a Christmas gift. Thinking about it, I could actually use one of these with my daughter so the does not pinch me while I am holding her. But enough about me...
These are not only beautiful pieces of jewelery, they're functional too. The necklace enables the baby's focus to be diverted. So no more pinching and pulling at mommy's hair. The reminder bracelets help track nursing sessions.


"Sturdy and stylish, Baby Friendly Beads are perfect for anybody who spends time with kids. "

Red Jasper Baby Friendly Beads Nursing Necklace and Reminder Bracelet Set
$45.00
Chocolate Pink Baby Friendly Beads Nursing Necklace
$28.00
Custom Birthstone Baby Friendly Beads Nursing Necklace (3 stone design)
$36.00


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Stuff!

Off to check out that shop!

Erika said...

Nice post! And welcome to the team:)

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

Thank you so much for this great post about my Baby Friendly Beads! Welcome to Etsybloggers!!!